Click here to Join (online) via the RSL NSW website:
Or download the application form here Application Form
* A membership badge that is recognised by Veterans across Australia.
* Fee free membership of the Returned & Services League of Australia, RSL NSW State Branch and the Forestville RSL sub-Branch
* Quarterly RSL NSW Reveille magazine
* Welfare support for you and your family
* Pension and advocacy advisory services and support
* Funeral support, RSL tributes, and funeral benefits
* Camaraderie, fellowship, networking and mateship
* Monthly sub-branch newsletter
* Monthly general meetings including regular guest speakers & supper
* Commemoration (Anzac services) and Remembrance (Remembrance Day)
* Coach trips
* sub-Branch events such as Commemoration Luncheons, Christmas dinner etc.
* RSL Auxiliary and Widows Group activities
* Accommodation discounts at Hyde Park Inn in Sydney which is owned and operated by RSL NSW State Branch, overlooking the Anzac Memorial in Hyde Park.
Any person who has served in the Australian Defence Force, or served with or supported or was otherwise engaged with the Australian Defence Force or the Armed Forces of its Allies, for at least 6 months, or any other person provided for in the Constitution, may be admitted to Service Membership.
Persons who are eligible to become an Affiliate Member must be 18 years or older and comply with at least one of the following:
(i) is a person who is any relative of a person (living or deceased) who is or was eligible to be a Service or Life Member of the League (proof of eligibility to be provided to the sub-branch);
(ii) is a person who had been awarded the Certificate of Merit or a National or State Certificate of Appreciation for giving valuable service to the League;
(iii) is a cadet and/or Officer of Cadets;
(iv) is any person deemed by the sub-Branch Committee to have provided significant service to the sub-Branch and support of the Objects of the League.
(v) the member commits to attending at least 3 x Monthly General Meetings per annum
Note: No sub-branch is compelled to admit Affiliate Members.